82,5€ or 100€/person
- Visit to two wine estates of the demarcated region of the Algarve.
- Lunch will happen in the hystorical town of Silves, ancient capital of the moorish kingdom of the Algarve, located in the region's countryside, between the mountains and the coast.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the area of Portimão (other locations also available, please ask for conditions).
- Permanent guide (since the pick-up) during all the tour.
- Visits in the wine estates and tasting of 6 wines (3 at each).
- Full lunch with starters, main course, house wine and water, desert and coffee.
Lunch option 1 - Restaurant "Ponte Romana" - 82,5€/person
A traditional portuguese family restaurant with traditional portuguese food, where tipically the locals go for lunch. In this option the selection of main course is limited to the menu of dishes of the day, for a more afordable tour.
Lunch option 2 - Restaurant "Recanto dos Mouros" - 100€/person
Upgrade to a premium gastronomic experience with lunch in a cozy and rustic top quality restaurant in the back of the castle. More options with free selection from the menu with a very good variety of some of the better specialities of the local gastronomy.
Classic - 3 wines of classic range at each property. Included in the tour price.
Premium - 3 wines top of the range at each property. +15€/person.
(note: independently of the tasting option, other wines can be added to the tasting, paying per extra sample. The price of each sample is variable).
This tour can start with pick-up at 9:30AM, 10AM, 10:30AM or 11AM
Duration until dropp-off is approximately 6 hours
Days when this tour can happen:
With lunch at "Ponte Romana" - tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays
With lunch ar "Recanto dos Mouros" - mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays
Groups size and privacy
Groups of 6 to 24 people:
The tour will be totally private and exclusive for your party.
Groups of 2-5 people:
- May have to share the tour. Maximum of 8 travellers for shared tours. Maximum of 3 different groups in the same tour.
- When there's no other party to join your date, the tour will happen just with you.
- Total private tours are possible to operate with an extra fee. Price on request.
- Masks are no longer mandatory in the vehicle, once the guide/driver is fully vaccinated;
- Clients can wear or not mask at the vehicle, depending what is more confortable for them;
- If clients wish to wear mask, the driver/guide will wear mask as well;
- Masks mandatory at the vehicle when the tour has groups from different origins, unless groups agree not to wear. Maximum three groups from different origin.
- In the tours with lunch, when having more than one group on the tour, clients that don’t wish to share the table at the restaurant with the other group, must comunicate prior to the tour day, in order to proceed to the reservation of different tables at the restaurant.