90€ or 100€ /person
- Visit to two wine estates of the demarcated region of the Algarve.
- For lunch, we will drive to the Monchique Mountain, to visit a top quality restaurant and taste some of the best cuisine specialities from the mountain gastronomy, while enjoying the panoramic views to the coast.
- After lunch, visit to the top of Monchique Mountains, the highest point of south Portugal, from where the 360º perspective allows even more extensive views.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the area of Portimão (Other locations also available, please ask for conditions).
- Permanent guide (since the pick-up) during all the tour
- Visits in the wine estates and tasting of 6 wines (3 at each).
- Lunch includes: starters, free selection of main course, house wine and water, dessert and coffee
Lunch option 1 – Restaurant “Paraíso da Montanha” – 90€/person
A traditional family restaurant, already on the second generation, excellent tasty food with a homemade feeling. Stunning panoramic views from the esplanade reaching approximately 100Km of the Algarvian coast from a height of 800 meters (is the closest restaurant to the top).
Lunch option 2 – Restaurant “Luar da Fóia” – 100€/person
A top quality restaurant, one of the best of the region, with a very diversificated and excellent selection of some of the best cuisine specialities from the mountain gastronomy and panoramic views to the Algarve coast.
This tour can happen:
With lunch at "Paraíso da Montanha" - mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, fridays
With lunch at "Luar da Fóia" - tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays
Groups size and privacy
Groups of 4 to 24 people:
The tour will be totally private and exclusive for your party.
Groups of 2-3 people:
- May have to share the tour with another group of 2-3 people. If it’s the case there will be a maximum of 2 parties with size of 2-3 people, meaning a tour with a maximum of 6 people.
- When there's no other party to join your date, the tour will happen just with you.
- However, is possible to reserve a total private tour for a group of 2-3 people, by paying an aditional charge of 50€ (This fee is not per person).