100€ or 110€ /person
- Visit to two wine estates of the demarcated region of the Algarve.
- After the wine estates, we will drive to the Monchique Mountain, to have lunch or dinner at a top quality restaurant and taste some of the best cuisine specialities from the mountain gastronomy, while enjoying the panoramic views to the coast. In the dinner option tour we can appreciate the sunset on the Algarve coast from the mountain.
- Visit to Fóia, the highest peak of Monchique Mountains and also the highest point of south Portugal, from where the 360º perspective allows even more extensive views.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the area of Portimão (Other locations also available, please ask for conditions).
- Permanent guide (since the pick-up) during all the tour, including the tour and tasting in the wine estates.
- Visits in the wine estates and tasting of 6 wines (3 at each).
- Full lunch or dinner including starters, free selection of main course, house wine and water, dessert and coffee.
Lunch/dinner option 1 – Restaurant “Paraíso da Montanha” – 100€/person
A traditional family restaurant, already on the second generation, excellent tasty food with a homemade feeling. Stunning panoramic views from the esplanade reaching approximately 100Km of the Algarvian coast from a height of 800 meters (is the closest restaurant to the top).
Lunch/dinner option 2 – Restaurant “Luar da Fóia” – 110€/person
A top quality restaurant, one of the best of the region, with a very diversificated and excellent selection of some of the best cuisine specialities from the mountain gastronomy and panoramic views to the Algarve coast.
Classic - 3 wines of classic range at each property. Included in the tour price.
Premium - 3 wines top of the range at each property. +15€/person.
(note: independently of the tasting option, other wines can be added to the tasting, paying per extra sample. The price of each sample is variable).
Morning tour with lunch - pick-up at 9:30AM, dropp-off expected between 4PM/4:30PM
Afternoon tour with dinner at sunset - pick-up at 2PM, dropp-off expected between 8:30PM/9PM
Days when this tour can happen:
With lunch at "Paraíso da Montanha" - mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, fridays, saturdays
With lunch at "Luar da Fóia" - tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays
Groups size and privacy
Groups of 6 to 24 people:
The tour will be totally private and exclusive for your party.
Groups of 2-5 people:
- May have to share the tour. Maximum of 8 travellers for shared tours. Maximum of 3 different groups in the same tour.
- When there's no other party to join your date, the tour will happen just with you.
- Total private tours are possible to operate with an extra fee. Price on request.
- Masks are no longer mandatory in the vehicle, once the guide/driver is fully vaccinated;
- Clients can wear or not mask at the vehicle, depending what is more confortable for them;
- If clients wish to wear mask, the driver/guide will wear mask as well;
- Masks mandatory at the vehicle when the tour has groups from different origins, unless groups agree not to wear. Maximum three groups from different origin.
- In the tours with lunch, when having more than one group on the tour, clients that don’t wish to share the table at the restaurant with the other group, must comunicate prior to the tour day, in order to proceed to the reservation of different tables at the restaurant.