- Full visit to one wine farm, including the vineyards
- Extended wine and gastronomic tasting with top quality wines and "tapas"
- We will drive to the Monchique Mountains to meet a traditional distillery of "Medronho" (arbutus) and taste the brandy produced from this fruit, typical of this region
- Lunch will happen at "Luar da Fóia", a top quality restaurant, with an excellent selection of some of the best cuisine specialities from the mountain gastronomy and panoramic views to the Algarve coast.
- Visit to the top of Monchique Mountains, the highest point of south Portugal, from where the 360º perspective allows even more extensive views.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the area of Portimão (Other locations also available, please ask for conditions).
- Permanent guide (since the pick-up) during all the tour
- Visits to one wine estate and extended gastronomic tasting of 5 wines and tapas (ex: cheeses, local sausages, smoked ham)
- Visit to mountain distillery and 2 tastings of “Medronho firewater” (schnapps) and “Melosa of Medronho” (schnapps /honey liqueur)
- Lunch at top quality restaurant that includes: starters, free selection of main course, house wine and water, dessert and coffee
This tour can happen:
Every day, including weekeend
Groups size and privacy
Groups of 4 to 24 people:
The tour will be totally private and exclusive for your party.
Groups of 2-3 people:
- May have to share the tour with another group of 2-3 people. If it’s the case there will be a maximum of 2 parties with size of 2-3 people, meaning a tour with a maximum of 6 people.
- When there's no other party to join your date, the tour will happen just with you.
- However, is possible to reserve a total private tour for a group of 2-3 people, by paying an aditional charge of 50€ (This fee is not per person).