- Full visit to one wine estate, including the vineyards
- Extended wine and gastronomic tasting with top quality wines and "tapas"
- We will drive to the Monchique Mountains to meet a traditional distillery of "Medronho firewater" and taste the schnapps and liqueurs produced from this fruit, typical of this region
- Lunch or dinner will happen at "Luar da Fóia", a top quality restaurant, with an excellent selection of some of the best cuisine specialities from the mountain gastronomy and panoramic views to the Algarve coast. In the dinner option tour we can appreciate the sunset on the Algarve coast from the mountain.
- Visit to Fóia, the highest peak of Monchique Mountains and also the highest point of south Portugal, from where the 360º perspective allows even more extensive views.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the area of Portimão (Other locations also available, please ask for conditions).
- Permanent guide (since the pick-up) during all the tour
- Visits to one wine estate and extended gastronomic tasting of 5 wines and tapas (ex: cheeses, local sausages, smoked ham)
- Visit to mountain distillery and tastings of “Medronho firewater” (schnapps), “Melosa of Medronho” (schnapps /honey liqueur) and some other liqueurs of variable availability, originated from the Medronho schnapps and of very small scale production.
- Full lunch or dinner including starters, free selection of main course, house wine and water, dessert and coffee.
Morning tour with lunch - pick-up at 9:30AM, dropp-off expected between 3:30PM/4PM
Afternoon tour with dinner at sunset - pick-up at 3PM, dropp-off expected between 9PM/9:30PM
Days when this tour can happen:
Everyday, including weekend
(note: when doing this tour at mondays, the restaurant needs to be "Paraíso da Montanha")
Groups size and privacy
Warning: During the Covid-19 Pandemic all the tours are totally private independently of the number of people
Groups of 4 to 24 people:
The tour will be totally private and exclusive for your party.
Groups of 2-3 people:
- May have to share the tour with another group of 2-3 people. If it’s the case there will be a maximum of 2 parties with size of 2-3 people, meaning a tour with a maximum of 6 people.
- When there's no other party to join your date, the tour will happen just with you.
- However, is possible to reserve a total private tour for a group of 2-3 people, by paying an aditional charge of 50€ (This fee is not per person).